HELP! I was due today and baby didn't come...

Anyone try any natural inducing methods that actually worked? I have two herniated disks in my back and have been in so much pain throughout my pregnancy I need her out soon!!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 11:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some would say intercourse will bring on a hormone that will induce. I don't know if you can stand that much activity, but it's worth a try.

As much as it hurts, you need to walk. Exercise will bring on labor also. I KNOW! (three week early son!)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I just walked the mall and went into labor. That might cause you alot of pain though. Baby will come soon!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• GYLICIN OIL "spelling prob wrong" Best of Luck to ya and congrats the baby will be here soon!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• are you dilated or effaced at all?
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well yeah most babies dont come on there due dates she will come when she is READY!!!!!! and sex helps with labor it helped me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• oh please. i walked my butt off ALL THREE TIMES and so did my sister-in-laws. all babies were delivered late except ONE. you'll have her when your body is ready to have her. i'm sorry to hear you're in pain, but that's the truth.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Im dialated 1cm and 70% effaced....
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i know everyone says sex, walking and stuff - try that....
    also, the space between your thumb & index finger is a pressure point - press that and if it hurts you found the right spot - hold onto it with pressure until you reach a contraction - also if your SO kneeds his knuckles on the arch of your foot thats a pressure point - also someone said jumping jacks can break your water - i never tried though - im 38 weeks - 2cm & 60% effaced. - im trying to get things going lol.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Do ALOT i mean ALOT of walking i would do walking for 10 hours a day to help me i was always at walmart lol i wanted to have a walmart baby but didnt happen haha good luck
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 12:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• do not take anything like caster/glycerine/rose oils all that does is cause bad diarehha...semen has something in it that mixes with a RIPE cervix and causes it to dialate and soften, but other than that and walking...just hang in there any day now mom.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2009