IF YOUR HUBANDS EX SAID THIS ABOUT YOU---

My husbands ex wife wrote this about me on Myspace on her headline for the whole world to read--

"SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GO BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU. She sees how you are - CRAZY - SHIT STARTER - who wouldn't? You think your fake ass isn't obvious. Let it go and live your own life. Stalking people is so pathetic. " ...butt out of my life freak...

she is referring to their daughter that him and her share--who I haven't talked to, typed to, nothing in almost 1 year. Keep in mind--I am nothing like this, and confused and hurt. And my husband is IRRATE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• well why were you looking at her myspace in the first place??? yea im just givin you the type of answer i get on questions like this its bs.

im sorry your going thru that my husband has a crazy baby mama who says crap about me, i dont really think there is anything you can do, her daughter will realize whos the crazy and fake one sooner or later.
    Anonymous

• Ignore it. She wants a reaction. I would stop going to her MySpace and I would live my own life. This is one of the ways she knows she can get to you both....she's trying to start trouble.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My girlfriend found this and called me to tell me : ) --you know we all have those friends that are watching out for our best interest!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Ignore it. If you happen to get a chance to talk with your stepdaughter about it, then go for it. Let her know what you're feeling and make sure she knows you're not trying to cause problems in anyone's lives.

People need to grow up! Geez! What is this, second grade all over again?!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My bet is she's posting that stuff to irritate you and cause an issue... sounds like she's purposefully putting stuff up there to bother you. Don't let it get to you just ignore her and her myspace page.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i agree with the previous posters. definately do what you can to ignore it. don't talk to her about it or even let her know you know about it.

i don't understand your relationship with your SD, but i would just continue to try and show her love and let her know that you are interested in supporting her. let her know that you are always there if she ever needs anything.

good luck. it doesn't sound like a very ideal situation.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2009