How come when I ask a question that people don't understand, they treat me like an idiot and say duh and what a joke????

Are we really on here to bash each other and treat each other like crap (great thing to pass on to the kiddos) or are we on here to give and receive advice and /or help???

no-drama-momma

Asked by no-drama-momma at 11:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont know i asked a serious question and all i got was BS whiny high school drama responses so i deleted the question
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think it depends on who is online at the time you ask. I discovered the later the time is, the more the freaks come out.

Ask the question again at a different time.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Girls, sometimes to just close the question, I have to make up an answer and choose mine as best! LOL!

It is much better during the day than at night. I guess because all the kids are out of school in the evenings...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Because for some people the only joy they get out of life is by making others feel bad about themselves.  And if you notice they are usually the ones who hide behind the little question mark.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol the question mark is a good disguise lol for those rude people
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• some women are just nasty like that.... try not to pay them no mind...(easier said then done)...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It was so slow last night that I started asking some questions and an anon told me it wasn't "interesting" it was gross. You can't please all of the anons all of the time.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Duh! lol(j/k).....Some people just dont get it, and rather than look stupid theirself they would rather put others down.
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i always post anon and i can honestly say ive always been nice...i just wanted to point out that not all of us anons are rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol Timelessglass, the freaks come out at night.. that is true.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 8:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009