What kind of residence do you live in?

House, manufactured home, trailer (ME), apartment, condo- what do you like and hate about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• apartment. but we are moving in a week or 2 to a bigger apt. i like it but i hate it because its not "yours" and theres no privacy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Duplex. I like it because it's huge, but the master bedrooms are joined and I can hear the neighbors... That's why we don't sleep in the master bedroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• A house. There isn't really anything I don't like about.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• We live in a 2,300 square foot house on 10 acres.
    We moved here from a 1,000 square foot mobile home (1970's).
    It took us 17 years to save for our home.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• A 3 bdrm. 2 bath house. It's old and needs work but I am thankful for it and it's paid for. I can't wait to start fixing it up.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• House. It's the first non-apartment/condo I've ever lived in (yay!) and I like that we have our own yard and a GARAGE! No more walking up stairs with loads of groceries or carrying trash to the dumpster. I don't like that we have to do our own landscaping maintenance and we can't blame a landlord when something goes wrong lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• apartment. it was originally a senior apartment complex but not enough seniors rented so they opened it to the general public. theres lots of oldies here, lol. but its quiet and they're sweet.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• A house. 3 bedrooms 1 bath.
    brocknavasmomma

Answer by brocknavasmomma at 12:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• live ina townhouse.. either side of us are old ppl that are quiet. and im sure they can hear us. big family babies crying. slamming doors etc.
    no yard work. thats a plus i guess.
    another bad thing is. it backs up to a so called pond. more like moqitoes(sp) geese and frogs. iin the summer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• duplex. its 3 bedrooms & 1.5 baths so its big. we share a wall but its a thick wall & we never hear anything. our neighbors have a 3 yo so im sure she's noisy. its great, but we are currently working on getting a house while prices are low.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2009