Need help with baby names!

My husband and I are having trouble thinking of names for our baby. We want something meaningful that relates to our story. In 2007 I was pregnant but at 7 weeks I had a miscarriage which was pretty hard on us. That baby was due on 8/20/08. I am now pregnant again and this baby is due on 8/20/09. For various reasons we believe that is no coincidence but a gift from God. If you know any names that would fit our situation please comment! We don't know yet if it's a boy or girl so all suggestions are welcome.

NOTE: If your going to tell me that I'm crazy, ignorant, stupid, etc. for believing this baby is a gift from God please don't waste your finger strength.

MrsBrintae

Asked by MrsBrintae at 12:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ~August~

I like that name and it's obvious it relates to the month that both little ones would have been born in. Congrats!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• faith
    destiny
    i dont think you are crazy or ignorant i think ALL babies are a gift from god..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 12:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Christopher means gif from god
    Isabelle means god is my oath, devoted to god...
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Miracle Hope
    August Grace
    Destiny Faith
    Nicole_Brown00

Answer by Nicole_Brown00 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hazaiah ... "God decides."

Jonathan ... "Gift of God." ... [4]

Mataniah ... "God's gift." [4]

Nathan ... "God has given."

Theodore ... "God's gift." ... [19]

Girls

Thea ... Mathea and Dorothea (Greek) "gift of God". Mythology ... [3]

Theodora ... "God's gift." ... the difference is the order of the elements in the phrases "God's gift" and "gift of God" ... [14]

Theodosia ... "God's gift." ... [7]
    Mattea ... "Gift of God." ... [5]

Godiva ... "God's gift." ...

Dodie ... Form of Dora and Dorothy (Greek) "gift of God" ... [5]

Doretta ... "Gift from God." ...

Dorothy ... "Gift of God." ... [40]

Natana ... "God has given." ... [1]

Nathania ... "God has given." ... [13]

Samara ... "Guardian or protected by God;

Deifilia ... "God's daughter."

Annalisa ... "Gra
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:42 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• The same thing happened to me! I got pregnant Dec. 2005 but miscarried. I was due Sept. 4 2006. I got pregnant with my son Dec. 2006 and was due with him Sept. 4, 2007! He was born Aug. 31st. I like "August" like someone else mentioned!! Congratulations!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wow, I have been in your situation except I am always pregnant in October and Due in june\july.
    It's hard to pick out a name, for instance I decided to name my girl after my SO his name is Cecil and I just added a ia to the end of it..And fell in love with that name..

But august sounds good to me thats my birfday =) lol..
    Good Luck with your pregnancy.
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• How about Joy : ) not that common & it's a happy name & how you will feel ever time you look at your baby
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 1:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sorrt couldn't think of any boy names
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• .I would say for a girl Precious because life is precious and for a boy Destin because he is destined to be here! Your story was very touching to me. I had such a turbulence pregnancy I thought we would lose him for sure. I named him David (beloved) Lennon (giver of love) due to complication he will be our only so I made sure his name was all that I felt he is and will be! God bless you and you blessing!

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 2:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2009