• In the Spotlight:

Where is the craziest place you've "done it"?

Mine would have to be my sister's wedding. I was drunk, my fiance was drunk, there was a closet, we could resist! lol

HawaiianMamaOf2

Asked by HawaiianMamaOf2 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• the ocean!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Waaaay back, my now-hubby and I did it at a drive-in theater. (Yeah, we are old.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• on our friends bed! when the werent home ( i was being chicken when they were home lol)
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Drive-in theater. Steamed up the car windows.....LOL. That was 43 years ago....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• at my ex's cousins wedding. we were in the lake and they caught the whole thing on video lol we had no idea!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• A mountainside in Switzerland. (we could hear the cowbells of a herd of cattle that were grazing a little further down the mountain)

or the small bamboo forest we found hiking in Hawaii.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• In the car driving down the road -- I just straddled him going down the road! He loved it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• drunk and on our friends living room floor while everyone else slept there, it was a party and we were drunk so
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• the pool at our complex, my in laws house, in laws back yard, movie theater parking lot, walgreens parking lot, my driveway,

And for the while driving person I'M SOOOO JEALOUS... i'm to big of a girl to do that shit
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• In a very old part of York cathedral. My and my OH were touring the site and there was a place behind blinds and sound effects of monks singing. Only one priest passed by and didn't notice. Btw me and OH are pagans and we blessed the site with our love!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2009