dont you hate it when

you're trying to watch something and someone keeps on talking? im trying to watch grey's anatomy and my husband keeps asking questions about the show, but he doesnt do it during commercials or parts when nothing is really going on, no he does it right when im trying to listen to their conversation. i finally SHUSHED him hella hard and he was like 'OMG FINE.' and turned it up lol

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 12:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son, mom and brothers girlfriend do this. I never hush my mom because she speaks softly, I scold my son because he knows I am watching and it gets on my nerves and brothers girlfriend...I think she does it on purpose because she always does it when I say, watch this or listen to what they say.... I just roll my eyes at her.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• my husband does this when we go to movies... i hate it.... i have to get mean and tell him to shup up..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• shut*
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

• yes!! my husband does that to me when im trying to watch a show that he doesnt want to watch.. hoping i will get up and walk away. i just turn it up louder. then when his show comes on. i will start talking and ask questions. hahha. pay back is a bi*ch.. he hates it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Oh man! My husband sits there and EXPLAINS it to whoever is in the room! Um...I'm watching it, too you know?!

My brother hates watching TV with my husband....I'm not a huge fan, either. lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Gotta love Tvo!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2009