HELP ME PLEASE

I have had a very dry barking cough for over a week. As of today it it so bad that I have to wear overnight pads vecause I cannot hold my bladder. It also is causing me to throw up from coughing so hard. What can I do to make the cough go away? Nothing is working!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Health

• Go to the doctor. Sounds like you may have pneumonia.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 12:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• This is extreme so can you see a doctor? Can you get some albuterol (inhaler)) to loosen up that cough? Are you drinking a ton of fluids, using a humidifier, zinc, Delsym? You sound like you need a prescription cough med. If you can go to the doctor, I would.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hey, just to let you know the flu that is going around this year is turning into pneumonia with a lot of people. (So my daughters doctor said.) Are you pregnant? Are you nursing? When you cough does anything come up? Does it hurt to take a really deep breath? If you can't afford a doctor please see a pharmasist to recommend something for your cough. Try cool mist vaporizor and drink lots of fluids. I'm so sorry you are sick. :(
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• The only symptoms I have is a runny nose, and a really bad cough. I haven't slept in 48 hours. I'm drained.
    Anonymous