Do you consider me fat?

i am 5'0 and 147?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol no. i would say you are perfect
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i'd have to see a picture...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• well.. I consider me fat.. and I'm taller than that, and weigh less than that.. BUT some people look good with a little extra.. and i WOULDN'T consider them fat.. I'm just used to being super skinny. I agree with jilian8m.. i'd had to see a picture. lol. probably wouldn't tell you anyway.. unless it was a nice answer.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 12:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Come to think of it.. you're only a few pounds heavier than me.. and only a few inches shorter then me.. and everybody i know likes my weight and body.. So i'm pretty sure you are not fat!
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 12:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am 5'1 and 138, and I consider myself a little overweight. The right weight for my heighth should be between 110 and 127. The best weight I have ever been at was 124. I am aiming for that. which reminds me, I should go walk the treadmill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm also 5'0" and weight about that much and I think I am fat. I desire to be about 20 lbs lighter.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• You are perfect!!!!!!!!! Today's American women set impossible stands for their weight and height! Marilyn Monroe was a bomb shell ...at size 16!
    Love the skin you are in! Beauty comes from within. ...no matter your size! ;)
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think it has to do with proportion. I know I am fat. I am 5'8" 205 lbs. I have big hips that offsets the belly fat a little but I hate my weight and I am "working" on it. People at work always say the nice thing "Yeah, but your tall so you can't tell as much". I guess it depends on "where you carry your fat". I have a friend who weighs 300 lbs. and she has chicken legs! Skinny! but all of her weight is in her belly.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• so gigi im 5'4 215 pounds. im a beast. im also working on it.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It's all about how you feel and how comfortable you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2009