Do you ever just want to answer some???? blah-bilbibby-blah blibbity blah

Some questions are so repetitive. I am really tempted to post with this response. but then it would bump it, so I refrain. Anyone else feel this way? Or the questions where someone is getting bashed and the personbeing bashed isn't even responding anymore. Ppl are just fighting someone else's fight.

4monkees

Asked by 4monkees at 1:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• blah-bilbibby-blah blibbity blah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• it doesnt bump it, unless it goes to popular questions
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• LOL I hear ya ... Sometimes I just want to tell ppl to think about what they post before they post it...
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I prefer homina-homina-homina, sprecken zeedoitch, parangariquetirimiquato, tenafa, tenafa. But that is JMO. J/K, because you shouldn't answer it, they are not necessarily asking you personally, they are asking thousands of moms who might have an answer or opinion. I have been made fun of for asking something that was just asked earlier in the day.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think some people are so wanting to find an answer for whatever they have going on that they don't think about how it sounds. I would never blow someone's question off just because it was silly to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2009