Is anyone else going to watch Doctor Phil's show on angry moms?

Am I the only one that needs to see this? And does anyone one exactly what day it's on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• I will be watching it.  I need to watch it.  I am sleep-deprived most days and when that is combined with a curious toddler who does not listen and rejects redirection, I tend to yell.  I don't hit or spank, and time outs are ineffective.  Some days it feels like he gets into everything all day long and I am on the verge of tears by the end of the day.  I want to enjoy him more and control myself better.  His father is only home six days a month, and he is no help.  Sorry, this is anon for a good reason :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm an avid Dr. Phil viewer. I will be watching it. I need it also. I am in control most of the time but I lose it at times too w/my kid. I hope it is a good show and helpful. I think it may be on next week. I looked on his site but it doesn't show that far ahead. At least I couldn't find it in the future. I remember the advertisement for it saying "coming in 2 weeks" and that was last week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I refuse to watch Dr. Fool I mean Dr. Phil, for any reason.

Anonymous