Thin Hair

So, I'm 20 years old and I just had my first baby. A beautiful little girl. But (as I'm sure with most first time mothers?) I'm not entirely happy with my after baby appearance. Its mostly stemming from my stretch marks and extra weight, but I'm working on those. What's really bothering me now is how thin my hair is. I got a perm nearly 7 years ago and ever since my hair has been falling out in rather large quantities. Mostly when I shower. What I'm wondering is: Is there a way to strengthen and thicken my hair? Are there any products that would work for that? I'm just trying to really improve my self-image and it would do wonders if I could get my hair fuller. Thanks in advance to everyone who answers!

DellaF88

Asked by DellaF88 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try the big hair stuff.. At sallys beauty supply, they have this hair grow shampoo (you can get it wal-mart to) it called like "doogrow" or something, it works great and you can use it everyday.. I would really try that, i used it when i was prego and after and my hair falls out in chuncks everyday still.. I get on to my hubby all the time about his face hair in the sink and he says "hony the shower is clogd of yours"lol im like so!!! My isnt on perpuss.. LOL anyhoo i hope this helps ya, at least it could get ya started..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If that doesn't work, keep your hair short with lots of layers. It will appear thicker.
    Anonymous

• i have heard that pantene shampoo and johnson's baby shampoo and head and shoulders will make your hair fall out. So if you use that, i would stop. I had a similar problem. so I started supplementing my diet with nutritional supplements. Message me and i can share what i use.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2009