Any Clean Freaks out there? & what extreme do you go to? I vacuum my mattress : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I vacuum my vacuum.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I hate cleaning, I wish I liked it. I could be dusting or deep cleaning something right now but I just don't like to clean.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I clean my cleaning stuff lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i vaccume my bed too the damn cat gets cat litter and hair all over it...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:45 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• you know its good to vacum your mattress.... ever heard of dust mites? they are in everyones bed and they eat the dead skin that comes off you, they also "use the bathroom" and die in your bed...there is only 1 machine on the market that fully removes them tho..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Juliansmommy317 that is just gross. Thanks alot for that..i'll be heading to my dust mited bed with the bugs eating my dead skin as it falls out....
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• it's true tho... look it up...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Now I really want to vacuum my mattress!
    kimskillern

Answer by kimskillern at 8:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Ew, gross, Tina!! But also, good to know! I may vacuum my mattress now haha!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:46 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I heard that if you don't vacume your mattress that your mattress can actually weigh up to a pound more per year from dead dust mites. That is just disgusting...so I vacume my mattress. I am anal about bedding, I wash it like crazy, pillows too. I also was curtains because they get so dusty and even greasy from cooking. I am pretty clean but I will admit the one dirty place in my life is my car. On any given day in my van you can find a french fry, a binky or sippy cup, a happy meal toy, sweat jackets, mittens, sometimes shoes, cd's, change the list goes on. My van looks like I am homeless.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2009