tattoo

i wanna get my daughters foot prints from her birth card on the inside of my arm. i was just kinda wondering what other people though about this?

letlovegrow

Asked by letlovegrow at 1:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its a pretty common tattoo, but I don't think I've ever seen it on the inner arm. A good idea though as it would be easy to cover during work and the like. I'd say go for it.
    DellaF88

Answer by DellaF88 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hi,

Just make sure you go to a really really really good tattoo artist I have seen this & it reallt looks like a ink blog that doesn't resemble a footprint, this is a very hard tattoo to do & will be stuck with it on your arm how about just framing the footprint?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• A girl at work just got it done on the top of both her feet! footprints on both! ouch! I don't see the purpose of this. JMO.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I say go for it, find a reputable artist and do it

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 1:58 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• im have 3 sets of footprints im getting on the outside of my arm from my shoulder to elbow..i think its neat
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2009