Why are guys...

SOOO nasty when it comes to peeing? How big does the hole have to be in order for them NOT to pee on the wall behind the toilet?? And actually a five foot radius around as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is actually so clean when it comes to this sort of thing. He never even gets it on the rim of the toilet! And ALWAYS puts the toilet seat down! He won't even use urinals in public restrooms because they are so nasty!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Oh...my...lord...There's no way that it was on accident if they made that big of a mess. That's just disgusting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• haha ive wondered this as well. my DH says that the bigger the whole is, the less hard a guy will try to keep it in bounds. men are gross...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I agree!!
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 1:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My hubby never gets pee on the rim. He aslo always puts the seat down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It took me explaining to my son how awful it feels when you sit on a seat with pee on it and as soon as you get up and feel the air hit your butt and it gets cold....he still didn't get it so before he had to go poop really bad I ran in before him and sprinkled some water on the seat. lol when he got up and out he asked me "mom, did you pee on the seat"? I said "Welcome to my world baby".
    After all the ewws and gross!......HE STILL DOES IT!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Pathetic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My daughters are actually much messier in the bathroom than my husband. They clog the toilet and when they plunger they leave drips across the seat - which is way more gross than pee. They also drop hairs in the sink and leave them, clog the sink with hair and bobby pins, get make-up on everything, spit toothpaste in the sink and leave it, drop little bits of toilet paper on the floor, stain the shower curtain and the wall with hair dye....etc. etc. My husband has only left the seat up once (I was shocked and went looking for him because I assumed he must have had some kind of emergency. I fully expected to find him keeled over from a heart attack or something) and I've never seen a drip on the seat in 20 years.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• The worst part is that in tt years of marriage, my husband has never even cleaned a toilet.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• For some unknown reason, my husband pees on the back of the seat every single time he pees!!! I've sat and watched him from the door, he "angles" too high and squirts the back before he "repositions". Ugh. So gross! I'm so glad I don't have to aim at something when I pee!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2009