is it bab to get mad at your baby daddy (boyfriend) for having a "my space", even if you told him you had one too???

gracie123987

Asked by gracie123987 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Of course. Its hypocritical. You have no basis to tell him not to have one if you do to. Not to mention trying to control him like that will only push him away.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• LMAO thats stupid to get mad about.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• duh
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:55 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Most definitely. A relationship works both ways. I don't know why it would be such a big deal for him to have a myspace, but to get mad when you have one too is a double standard. Those are never good for a relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• bab? you mean bad?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Why get mad if you are gonna have one too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It would make me wonder what you have on yours that is so bad that you're not wanting him to have one if I were him. Or what you're hiding on there.
    The rules need to apply to both of you or it isn't fair. If it's something you think your spouse would be upset about, don't do it, if it's something you know you wouldn't like him/her doing, then you shouldn't do it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yeah, I think it is something stupid to be upset about. I have a my space page, my fiance has a my space page. We are each others top friend. It is fun to post little messages and that kind of stuff.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:47 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Are you serious? You have to ask?
    Anonymous