Does you DH or SO put the seat down?

Mine does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He puts it down and the boys are taught to put the seat down.

I put my foot down and told him that I am the only woman in this house, I will NOT have to worry about forgetting to look and falling in! I will at least have peace of mind to know I can sit on the toilet and not have to look at their splashes on the rim.

OH, and the boys are taught to look and wipe the rim if needed when they finish. lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• omg hardly ever.... it drives me crazy... he is slowly getting better tho...if i see it up, i will make him stop what he is doing and go put it down
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Does he ever make you stop what you are doing to go put the seat up for him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• what? oh boy... i am not in the mood for another rude anon...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Why does a anon always have to mess something FUN up? Sorry julianmommy that was rude of that person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Not most of the time, I just look before I sit. It's actually one of those things that doesn't bother me. He works too hard for me to pick fights about something as silly as a toilet seat.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• He always leaves it up...I don't see him changing anytime soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I could deal with it up, (but I am talking about a kid now). I hate that he leaves it down and pees on it, when I am in a hurry and just sit down it feels so gross! My future daughter-in-law is in for a nice surprise lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Most of the time. But he is so extremely habitual that if he does it once he'll keep on doing it til I mention it to him. Then he will put it down for a loooong time, then one day forget and it starts all over again. lol
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My DH does. Sometimes he will forget and ill have him come put it down lol. But I will train my DS to put it down lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Mar. 27, 2009