Turns out the 12 year old kid in England that was apparently a dad...

Isn't the dad. the 14 yr.old mom has tested a few boys and the 12 year old "Alfie" who bonded with the baby, did interviews and vowed to take care of this baby isn't even the dad. A couple of months ago a mom posted this and it was so disturbing. How disturbed are the girls parents at having "a few boys tested"? Don't you think this is sad?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I saw that you tube video to GIGI seriously its good and bad he isn't the father....cause now this teenage mom has to find the real daddy to this baby.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes. Sad. Very sad.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• IMHO The entire situation is very sad, kids should NOT be having babies that young let only the girl actually needing to have more than one boy tested?! The whole thing is wrong and sad, however I do think that that little boy Alfie who probably is left heartbroken now (which I dont blame him for it) will be thanking his lucky stars that he wasn't the father.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• That is horrible. Poor Alfie.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yeah to drag him in all that mess whew crazzzzzy.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• She should still be playing with barbies. Not worrying about boys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My first baby doll was named Alfie. I hadn't heard that name since I was a kid. This Alfie was like a 4 ' tall baby! lol He looks so cute and innocent. The news article pretty much said he comes from a bad home. I guess he must be relieved because when I saw him on You Tube and a reporter asked him how he would deal with finances and he sheepishly asks "what's finances"?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• she's 15 so much older. Ahh nothing like instilling morals in your children. I actually feel bad for the boy.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:58 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Poor thing...I think it's sad that he thought he WAS the dad! No 12 yr old should have to be a daddy, he still needs raising his own self! That is also very sad that a 14 yr old doesn't know who the father is, and was having too much sex with too many boys to be so confused...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i knew he wasnt it just seems impossiblebut it would suck for him because he was there for the birth and everything but im sure it happens everyday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2009