orgasmic birth?

i saw this thing on a site, where women are opting to have orgasmic birth, they climax or come close to it while giving birth. i couldnt imagine having an orgasm with the little one coming out of me....i think its very strange and weird....what do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw that too. It was on 20/20 or one of those shows!!! They showed the woman moaning and having an orgasm. She said she loved it. I think it's weird. I mean you are having an orgasm from your baby coming out of you, what a great story to tell ....NOT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• That personally would creep me out if it happened to me. I only need Os from my hubby thank you very much,LOL!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I heard about that a few days ago, maybe a week ago on the Tiara Banks Show... I thought it was very odd... then I was saw it on something else more recently... can't remember what it was, hubs had the remoted and I was in and out of the room cleaning... too wierd for me. I would probably feel like a horrible mother if I had an orgasm during birth.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Uh...That's just weird.
    MommasBabies2

Answer by MommasBabies2 at 7:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I never heard of it before, but it's darn strange if you ask me !!!!!!
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 7:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I agree with everyone else. Imagine telling your kid that story. "You gave me an orgasm!"

Ew that's gross just thinking about it. In my opinion anyways.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 8:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I just don't understand how it's done. I mean seriously-birth is painful and I can't imagine how a normal nperson that's not into pain can orgasm.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Ok, I realize I'm very old to be answering this question, but I have to say I'm slightly confused.  I do remember  saying to my husband just coming too near me... DON"T YOU TOUCH ME!   DON'T YOU EVER *&^%ing TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN!!!!

Given that memory - along with the memory of tunnel vision and a sightly out of body feeling, I just personally find it even hard to conceive how this would even be possible! 

And I'm not even counting in the "gross out! " factor.

UltimateGrandma

Answer by UltimateGrandma at 8:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• thats what im saying, i think its weird and kinda wrong to have an orgasm from your childs body passing through you. i just....i mean i dont know.i was in a lot of pain when i gave birth, the epidural didnt work and i went to 8 cm, and ended up having to have a csection, but between the time when the labor began and being pulled into surgery, ouch! omg i never felt pain like that in my life, granted it was worth it cause i have a beautiful little girl, but ouch. i dont see how it would be possible.
    Anonymous