My mouth has a metallic taste, what in the world?

I'll constantly keep tasty liquids by my bed but it still continues! My morning sickness has been horrible and I could brush my teeth a thousand times and never get the taste to go away. My whole mouth tastes like metal. Anyone else experience this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• One time...it is one of those lovely pregnancy quirks that some ppl get and some don't. Good luck!
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 3:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I did and I asked this same question. lol I heard it was an iron deficiency but I really don't know. Pregnancy makes things taste and smell differently.Why do you think we gain that extra thousand pounds during pregnancy? There's your answer.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i had this when i was in my first trimester, now that im not throwing up all the time it has gone away. sometimes i still can taste it but not often. it sounds weird but i taste it the most when im starting to gag.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 6:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2009