Is there anyone else out there that is or was scared before they had their first child?

As his due date rapidly approaches, I find myself feeling uneasy...I love my husband and my unborn son, but I just wonder, will I be a good mommy, or just "good enough"...

Quilter_Mommy

Asked by Quilter_Mommy at 3:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im on my 3rd and i still get that 'un easyness'
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• OMG Luv you will be just fine, you will be the perfect mom in his eyes and no one elses opinion on how good you are matters. I was scared shitless before my son came but labor was quick,easy,and not really bad at all and the whole being a mommy thing is easy,now I am not saying it isn't frustrating as hell at times but is the most fun thing in the world. Good luck with everything and enjoy life as a mommy!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:47 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• omg i feel the same way i just hope i learned from the big mistakes my mom made and hopefully i can avoid the smaller ones, as for my husband he is just afraid the babys going to be so tiny he well hurt him lol men, but im with you and the anxiety. i hope it gets better well good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm pregnant with my 1st now and im due aug 13th and in scared to death, dont get me wrong i raised 2 of my god kids for the time they came home from the hospital but its different now cuz i cant give her back she is all our and im just scared that im gonna do some thing wrong because i cant give her back or im not gonna know what to do when she cries or anything
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am due in a few weeks now, and i am terrified!!
    Not just the birth, but everything after the fact. You are not alone.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 12:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009