SOMEONE HELP ME FAST!

I DONT FEEL LIKE LVING ANYMORE RIGHT NOW, ME AND MY HUSBAND OUR FIGHTING BECAUSE I WENT TO A POOL HOUSE WITH MY SISTER. HE THINKS ITS NOT A PLACE FOR PREGNANT WIFE. I FEEL LIKE I CANT MAKE HIM HAPPY AND EVERYTHING I TRY TO DO I JUST FAIL! I AM ALMOST JUST DONE. I AM THINKING ABOUT ENDING MY LIFE AFTER MY SON IS BORN, JUST SO MAYBE HIM AND MY HUSBAND CAN HAVE MORE MONEY AND HE CAN BE LESS STRESSED IDK WHAT TO DO I FEEL SO SED AND UPSET AT MY SELF I FEEL LIKE I FAILED HIM! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, BECAUSE DEEP DOWN I DONT WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Calm down sweet heart. It is ok. I was feeling like that before and trust me, you do NOT want to do that. Think of your little baby boy inside of you and think of how scared and alone he would feel if you just left him as soon as he was born and he could never see you again. Please think before you act. It will get better I promise. If you need to talk email me.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Please sweetie dont life is too beautiful to end it im sorry your husband is being an ass but he isnt worth dying for you have to think about your baby in your tummy i dont know what ill do if i ever killed my self and not be able to watch my son grow i will go crazy!!!!! please be strong it is the devil that is making you thinking all these CRAZY thoughts please dont let him win think about your son what matters the most
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If I killed myself every time something like that happened I'd have been dead at age 12. Life is so much more than that. My husband and I have it hard together. I mean, really hard. We just can't get along. We fight or are on "no speaking" terms 8 out of 10 days, and he's almost left about 5 times just these few months, a few times it was because he wanted to and other times it's because I was kicking him out. No matter how bad I feel, how shitty my life is going, or how much my husband and I fight. My baby is the one person I could never, ever allow myself to do that to. You'll see when you have that baby. Once you see their innocence, they happiness, smiles, them learning to walk, crawl, sit, roll, and how they laugh, or depend on you, or how when they are older they scoot across the floor holding their arms out saying "ma ma ma ma m" so you'll pick them up and love on them. I'd never take my life and miss out on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• BTW, what's a pool house?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hey listen to me I've been where you are. Don't end your life. It wouldn't make any thing better for any one. It would only make things worse. Your baby needs a mommy. Your hubby is just being over pertective cause you are pregnant. They do that. Every thing will be ok. Theres always some one out there who has it worse than you do. No matter how low down the scale you get. Killing your self is not a solution. You can't run away from your problems. You are a good person I'm sure and I'm sure you don't feel that way right now, but you are. By you posting this you proved you are. You proved you want to live which I'm sure is mainly for your baby. Just calm down relax watch a funny tv show write a poem or do something you enjoy. If you ever need to talk PM me. Good luck sweetie, it will get better, hang in there.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• That's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If people are drinking or smoking in a pool house, (don't know if you mean pool like swimming pool, or like pool tables) then he's right, it's not a good place for you to be while pregnant. I'm not bashing on smokers (was one for 20+ years and just recently stopped) but the baby doesn't need to be around second hand smoke and for anyone that wants to argue, read up on the damage it can do to the placenta which is what their food and oxygen come thru.
    Be glad your hubby cares enough to want to protect the baby before he's even born. Lots of them still don't care about them after they get here.
    I'm wishing you much luck and it will get better. I don't know when you're due, but hormones fly so wild while you're pregnant and a while after if you breast feed especially. If you're wanting to get out and about, go to the park or something, the walking will do wonders for you
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have no idea what a pool house is but think that being pregnant is making you think irrationally. Talk to your dr about this and try to remain calm. Your baby will need you even if you think hubby won't. Can't please him? OMG, my SO is like that but that is HIS issue not mine, not your's. Just live your life to the best of your ability and it will be fine. Be the best you that you can be. You obviously do please him or he would not have chosen to marry you out of all the women in the world....he chose you. That should mean something to you. There are men who are called narcissists and they seem like they can never be pleased. You can't change them you just have to do things your own way and they can deal with it. My SO is like that but I figure if he wasn't pleased with me he'd move on. So remember, the next woman won't please him either so you stay here and love your baby and him in spite of himself! Most of all, love you

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lisa normally I would argue with you on certain, but this is not a post that need that hostility. My point here is on this type of question saying things like he is right is not smart on your part. OP don't listen to her. He is not right he is simple being over protective and was out of line for making it a fight. You did nothing worthy of that attitude, and you should be aloud certain freedoms I mean you were wish you sister. As for a pool house I know several people who have gone to bars and such pregnant and there kids were fine. Second hand smoke is way less likely to get to the baby. As for if you smoke so what so do I and many others, it's your choice. You are not doing any thing worthy of any ones judgement. I smoke during all my pregnancy and they are all fine so did many other moms. Any one who is like oh thats not true check out the smoking questions you'll see. But this is not a mother who needs any kind of grief
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• So lay off and play humanely ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2009