Are You Afraid of Dying?

I am a mother of three with a wonderful husband, I am so afraid of dying or of losing one of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes im afraid of dying thats what i always think about before i go to bed even though i try not to think about it ! I wonder what its like after life and will i still be able to be with my family ..
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 4:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm afraid of leaving my kids behind and worried about what will happen to them if I'm not here. But I don't worry about death itself.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I AM NOT AFRAID OF MY OWN MORTALITY BUT THE MORTALITY OF THOSE I LOVE.

Answer by older at 7:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• God will take care of me and my family, no matter what. He has my days numbered, so there's no need for me to worry. When I die, or my husband or children for that matter, that is simply the time for me to die. Do I want to leave the people I love, absolutely NOT!!! And I pray that we can all stay together. However, God's timing is perfect in EVERYTHING-- even the most difficult to understand.
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 7:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm only afraid of dying painfully or before my children are grown. Not that it matters to the kids. I was 23 when my mom died and I was just as devastated as I would have been as a child. But I don't dwell on death. Everyone has to die sometime. Being dead doesn't scare me because...I'll be dead so nothing will matter any more.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• beccare2000, I agree with you. You said that so well. Plus,as Christians,we have the promise of eternal life in Heaven with God, and reunion with our families. So,what's to fear? Also,as you said, it's going to happen anyway. God has all our days numbered,so fearing it,or worrying about it isn't going to stop it. When it's your time to die, your'e going to die, nothing anyone can do to change it.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes I am absolutely afraid of dying, or one of them dying. We had a woman kill 4 teenagers in our area, on a Monday night @ 830pm, driving drunk. It made me sick to my stomach that they can be gone that fast.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am not afraid of dying, per se . . . I know that I am going to heaven. I am more afraid of leaving my husband and children. I worry about who would take care of them, about what I would miss in their lives . . .
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• nope
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 9:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Im not affraid, he will take take great care of the boys.. I just worry that they will be so hurt im gone they wont know what to do..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2009