I am confused... I was told I wouldnt have children and here I am 2 months pregnant. I have been trying to find out if im normal in the way that I havent gained any weigh. Ive been at 145 since before i was even pregnant. now im only 2 months but have gone up almost 2 pant sizes but not gained weght. can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The weight don't really start to come until a few more months. In the beginning you actually lose a little and then you start to gain.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 4:25 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Around 4 months youll start showing i know i did congrats ;-)
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 4:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I lost a total of almost 10 pounds in my first trimester, I was just sooo sick! Now I have gained back 2 pounds and I am 18 weeks pregnant. As long as your baby is developing fine, then their is no need to worry about your weight gain. Some women gain, while others really struggle with it! Congrats!!

ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• the lack of weight gain is perfectly normal. your body may just be rearranging itself and that could explain the change in clothing sizes. however, when you go in for your first appointment (should be any day now), they'll let you know if you're measuring more than 2 months, in which case they may send for an ultrasound to see how many babies you are carrying.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• bloat maybe?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i wouldn't worry about the weight thing unless your doctor says something about it and as for the being told you wouldn't have children i am in the same boat lol here i am pregnant with number 2 lol doctors can never be for sure as i see it hahaha
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009