Going out to eat

Do you like to go out for Breakfast like at IHOP or a diner? I do but haven't gone in ages.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 8:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes we love it. Its a regular thing for my family. We usually do it Monday mornings, its my husband weekend. And its the only time the boys get to sit down for breakfast with him. So we go out to a local diner called The Shack, they have the best home fries ever.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• We usually go to breakfast (usually at IHOP) because we go after we drop the kids off at school.
    We rarely ever go out for dinner because it is too busy. If we eat out it is for breakfast or lunch, sometimes a late lunch (around 2-3pm) before the dinner rush starts.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i hate paying for breakfast. in general, i don't pay for things at restaurants that i know how to make at home. and charging me $3.99 for 2 eggs? PUH-LEEZ. It makes my stomach flop just thinking about it.

Besides that, our IHOP here in Indy has HORRIBLE service. I don't think we've EVER waited less than 45 minutes for our food....even when it was slow.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I love going for breakfast. We don't have much close to us where we can go, except Bob Evans. I love BF at diners.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:51 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I love diners for breakfast. Classic 2 eggs, hashbrowns and toast for me everytime.
    shannonH12

Answer by shannonH12 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sometimes I close my eyes and eat at the waffle house. The clientelle, servers and cleanliness are all questionable but the ham and cheese omelette or waffles are to die for. It's my guilty secret.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• There is something in IHOP's food that gives me a migraine and makes me feel nasty all day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol lzsarejman...that's the grease. I feel awful after I eat greasy breakfast, but I still love to do it...makes no sense.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009