What is this pain?

I am 29 wks and keep getting a pain down in my area below that feels like there is something twisting and pulling. I am also getting pains in my sides, but I think that is just my belly stretching. Is this normal? This has been happening for the past 2 days or so, on and off. Thanks.

Tiffany237

Asked by Tiffany237 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is probably just the baby moving and yoru body stretching! If in doubt ask the doc. Our bodies go through some strange things when we are preggers!! Good Luck!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 8:46 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It sounds normal to me. I experienced sudden sharp pains with my pregnancies from about 10 weeks on.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:50 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Usually doctors define aproblem as a pain anywhere in the body that persist and won't go away. Then it is serious. Your probably just having a stretching inside. no worries. If it continues then get help. My son had appendictis recently and when i realized that no position was comfortable for him, I knew there was a problem. At first I thought it was just bowel troubles, I almost gave him an ex lax. Something told me not to and take him to the hospital. If the pain will not go away, trust your gut. Literally.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2009