Is it hard to have more than one home based businss?

I already have my own home based business ,but I found another one that I would like to do as well.Does anyone else have more than one home based business?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do a variety of work at home jobs. I found out a long time ago that it's a bad idea to have all my eggs in one basket. I guess it would come down to how much time you have available and how much time you spend on each business.

You should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i guess it would depend on what your business is. for example, if your business is comprised solely of running a website, then you might be able to take on another. if your business is sewing, ebaying, etsying, and constantly shipping out new orders, then you might NOT be able to take on another.

i run a photography business on the side and i find it exhausting. (of course, i am pregnant w/ #4, but shhhh.) :) i couldn't imagine taking on another job!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have two of them and it is not too hard as long as you keep things organized for both business' like reciepts for taxes and things like that. I make great money at both of them and I love to stay busy so it is alot of fun for me. I sell Lia Sophia jewelry and Gold Canyon candles and both are super easy to sell, they sell themselves. So I would say no it is not that hard to have two business'.
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 2:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I do three and do not have a hard time at all, if you would like to know more please feel free to PM me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have two. Two entirely different product lines. I've found its actually easier. I can kill two birds with one stone!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Depends on the payout - compare compensation plans and if one pays more - maybe you should consider focusing on that one.

Work for Yourself and help others do the same.  Check out our compensation plan - it's one of the best out there.

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous