Am I the only one?

When I read questions,about someone with a sick baby,or think something is terribly wrong with them,or is going through areally tough time, Iworry about them after I log off ,and go to bed.I usually don't remember their names ,but I think about them often,and wonder what ever happen with the situation.

Val504

Asked by Val504 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do and it is terribly frustrating when I don't get to hear how things turned out. If it is something I am very concerned about I will usually ask the mom to PM me with an update so I know all is well. There was a mom here yesterday that got herself in quite the legal pickle while taking her children to school yesterday...I have been thinking about her ever since.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm the same way. That's what makes you such a good person -compassion =0)
    MIddle-AgedMom

Answer by MIddle-AgedMom at 9:15 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I do, too. I have experienced a lot in my life, and I think it's made me more compassionate toward others. I don't always remember names (lousy memory, courtesy of my own med issues, LOL), but I do remember that someone is hurting or sick and in need of prayer and encouragement, sometimes months or even years after hearing about it.
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I don't really. But I'm not a very emotional person. When I hear stories like that it makes me sad and I say a little prayer for them, and I always fully intend to follow up to see how they are doing, but then i forget. I actually feel bad that I don't feel worse for my fellow human being, its not that I don't care, i just can't ever remember.
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I beleive that 80% of the questions are made up, false, or over done.
    I worry about some of them but try not to bring my CAFEMOM life into my REAL LIFE.

I hate nothing more then when my husband brings work home. So, I give him the same respect.

Don't get emotionally involved in these random people. Have your CAFEMOM friends.... It's a waste of energy that could be expressed on your children and spouse.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Me too. Sometimes it actually keeps me up at night! If It was a question that responded to, I always check on that question first thing.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I do that too, and I include them in my prayers.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sometimes, if it's a situation where a child has been abused or a wife is getting beat up. Those things bother me and I send out good vibes to them for a few days.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I just got through reading a msg from one of my friends and her lil girl has been in a medically induced coma for 8 days now for seizures. I cried for like 20 mins. and couldn't be comforted. I'm super sensitive and cry very easily so stories like this get to me and hit me very hard. I always pray for them and keep them in my thoughts. I can't help that I'm an emotional person. It was SUPER bad when I was pegnant!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 5:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009