RH factor and second baby...

With my first I had to have Rhogam shots. 2 I think. One at 8 months and one post delivery. Should I have another before TTC?

Makenseysmom

Asked by Makenseysmom at 9:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no not before you conceive it will be the same with your second you will get the first shot while you are pregnant i cant remember how far along i was when i got the first than if you need the second you will get it after delivery i have had three children all went well with all of them so no worries good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• if you're 1st baby is rh+ you'll have to get rhogam again. i'm 4 months preg & haven't got mine yet, i think they're doing it at 7 or 8 mos... buit you can't get it until you're preggo
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My mom had to do it all four times she was preg.
    melissab1998

Answer by melissab1998 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2009