I called the cops!!!!

Bash all you want i called them on a woman yesterday driving down a SUPER busy street at 4:00pm rush hour (with all the factorys getting off at 3:30 its a mad house), she had her two year old baby boy in the driver seat with her driving her car, with no carseat at all in the car!!! I just started crying.. That poor boy, she kept going in and out of lanes laughing cause that baby was driving.. I tried to stay back but i was so worried anything could have happend..

Would you have done the same thing?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• good for you. That's the kind of person that if an accident happened she's be the first to sue over her own stupidity.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hell yeah! That's terrible.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• you bet ya way to go girl
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• omg yes i would have called to the police and followed her until the cops reached her. I have done this with people that I thought were driving drunk!
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Probably so! Stupid bitch..
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 9:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hell Yeah!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i would of done the same thing
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• No need to bash. Good thing you were there to see and call it in. Hope her child was ok. She needs the shit slapped out of her.
    Cal311

Answer by Cal311 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• "omg yes i would have called to the police and followed her until the cops reached her. I have done this with people that I thought were driving drunk!"

Totally agree. what a nut. She may have been drink or high. No sane mom would let a 2 y/o drive the car.
    SophieDrewsMom

Answer by SophieDrewsMom at 11:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Oh yeah I would!! In fact I have done the same thing! Also have called the cops when someone left their kids in the car on a HOT day!!
    im_the_mama

Answer by im_the_mama at 11:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2009