Do you let people skip you in line if they only have a couple things and you have a cart full?

I try to be nice but some people just don't return the favor

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on the mood I'm in...honestly.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 9:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes, I do. I hope that someday the good karma will come back to me when I only have one thing to check out.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It depends on my mood and if I really notice them.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• All the time...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yes I always do,especially if they are elderly,or have alittle one in their arms.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yes i do if I notice. There have been times though that I have already loaded all my stuff up and the cashier is already ringing me up and I see the person behind me has like two things and then I feel bad... oh well...
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It depends on my mood or if I have my son. Every minute counts when you have a toddler in your basket trying to climb out. If he is with me, then no, I won't let someone go in front of me. But if I am alone, I do. The only grocery store we have here is Walmart so they have lines for people with only a few items. It isn't such an big deal now.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes I do, and I usually always have people let me go ahead of them if I have a couple things and they have a cartfull.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes, I always do. And most people are very kind to this as well, although some people just don't care no matter what. I'm always very grateful when someone does this for me!
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• not usually but thats because i have 3 kids under 3 with me and i'm not waiting in line anymore that i need to lol... if i'm by myself tho then yes i'll let someone with fewer items cut in front of me
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 10:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2009