If you had one wish to help change the world; what would it be?

To find a cure for cancer

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would say for people to be less judgemental and more open minded of others. Those that assume people of certain religions or ethnicity are all bad. That would help the world be a more peaceful place so everyone can work together to rid the world of disease, poverty and injustice.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• The little starving children.But cancer has taken alot of my family,so it is right up there.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Cure for cancer.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would like to make my house energy efficient, by using solar panels for all my electrical needs in my house..But it is so expensive. I wish it was cheaper to do it for the average person

Answer by louise2 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Today I would want the stupid woman in the blue Explorer that hit my son in the school parking lot yesterday to apologize. She backed up drove around us then parked her car. She then walked her child to class. When she came out she tried to get in her car but was stopped by the Principal. The police and an ambulance came and she was taken away my son was taken to the hospital. She was not insured " big surprise". She cannot get out of jail either since her whole family is broke and the school and I refuse to drop charges. My son has a broken leg and hair line fracture on his skull. He is going to be fine but he would be perfect had this person just taken the time to think of others and drive safely. Sad thing is our children are in the same class. The mom is banned from the school thankfully when she gets out.

I would get rid of selfishness it truly is a disease. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Abuse of any kind. I'd find a way to get rid of it. Whether it be for people or animals.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would find a way to take care of all the children. They are our future and so many are regarded as disposable. Tons of babies are thrown away each day and left to fend for themselves, tons are left with unfit parents and die from neglect, tons are abused each day, Many go hungry, many are unloved.
    This isn't right. God says children are a gift and each one of them should be treated special and be loved. I say we take up all the sad, abused little children and give each of them love and understanding.
    And I think we should start in our own towns, and neighborhoods. Charity begins at home. You see a neighborhood kid that looks lost and hungry? Give him a sandwhich and a hug. Let that child know that not just you care but that God cares too.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Cure for Alzheimers disease. You might have a healthy body and live on for a long while but you don't remember your family or anyone. Its incredibly sad to be a family member losing a relative to Alzheimers.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm with everyone who believes that we all need to look beyond our noses to be helpful to each other. Go back to the days every neighbor took care of every neighbor. That would help to diminish the selfishness (and self-centeredness) and abuse. We've lost sight of what's important: sharing love. Our children and elderly have suffered because they are not valued because of their dependency on others.

And, Anon 10:25: Your son is in my prayers, and I wish you all well.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 4:15 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Anon 10:25 I hope your son is ok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 28, 2009