What would you think if you saw someone shopping in Walmart in their pajama's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If that person had their kids with them I would feel very sorry for the kids, you know they have to feel embarrassed to be seen in public with a parent to damn lazy to get dressed.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would think they were trash. Just being honest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would think, there goes another person shopping at Walmart in their pajamas lol

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well, the Walmarts around here are open 24 hours, so if it was the middle of the night, who cares? I used to work 3rd shift and a few people would wear pajamas once in a while....not like anyone but your coworkers see you, might as well be comfy!
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't think anything- cause I care more about what I and my children are doing instead of what other people are!

But thank you for thinking about me so much that you started a whole other question all about me!! :D
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:17 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would think there goes someone who is ever to damn lazy to get dresses or just wants to be stared at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Nothing really. But i did see a young woman wearing boxer shorts shopping (at walmart)
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• When my husband and I married, my little girl and I moved from a big town to a very small town and we have actually seen people at Walmart (& other places here) do this! I think it's trashy too! One night we just ran to the fast food place & I put on my houseshoes because we were going through the drive-thru and she wanted to go to Walmart. I said no because I wasn't dressed. She said "Mom, it doesn't matter. It's just Walmart and everyone else here does it!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• All the Wal-Marts I've been to are 24 hrs. I wouldn't care less. Plus where I went to high school that was the trend. Slippers, pajama pants, and a sweatshirt w/ a blanket in the middle of the cold winters in UT. Didn't understand it but if they go to school like that, they go shopping like that. LOL

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 10:21 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Nothing.. just another person in PJs.... its common at wal-mart
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2009