Does anyone know why Rihanna chose a gun as a tattoo? Is it revenge? protection? I mean I know its her body and its a personal choice but what kind of message does it send?

loyalgirl

Asked by loyalgirl at 10:24 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• because its cool and bad a$$, she will probably think its dumb when she's 35 or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• From what I read, the tattoo artist showed it to her and she thought it was cool. I think she probably just liked it. None of her tattoos really have a lot of meaning. I think she has bigger issues that are sending messages than the type of tattoo she has.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• becuase she is "street" "gansta"
    childish . i have to say she probably will hate it later when her grandkids say what is wrong with you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have two pistols back to back in a heart on my calf. it's super duper bad ass.
    Anonymous