my baby gets this white stuff behind his ears like every 2 to 3 days (if left not cleaned) and it smells..

does anyone have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my great neice has this,it is yeast,and yes it stinks to high heaven,they just Tell jen to clean it and make sure she gets it very dry.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• thats normal .mine had that behind her ears and under her neck when she was first born
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• um yeah i had this problem with my first the drs said it was milk from the way they suckit leaks out of the corners of their mouths un noticed..... yours could very well be something dif but my prob was just milk!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yeah it might be milk. Just after every feeding make sure you clean the back of his ears.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 10:43 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• my dd had that too,her pedi said it was a form of cradle cap and to put ointment on it,and she had it under her armpit too
    doosti

Answer by doosti at 11:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2009