Pictures

Where do u ladies go to get family/kids pictures taken? Are they quality pictures and how much to do you usually spend on packages of pictures?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i always go to walmart they are so much cheaper then alot of other places .and the pics always come out good .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• OMG...I get my kids picture taken by a professional photographer who does it out of her house. Never again! I've been to her for about 3 years now. I'm never happy with the quality or with the package sizes. I always need to order extra and they are way too expensive. I paid $272! for a dinky little package (3-8x10, 2- 5x7, 1 sheet of small wallets, and 40 x-mas cards) I am buying a good camera and doing my own next time!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Walmart. I love the quality and price of their photo people.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wal-Mart I get a huge discount dh works there and they take GREAT
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• pictures!! sorry my computer entered for me
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I do my own and my friends/family :)

If you live in my neck of the woods PM me.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• There is a photographer that I use locally. You pay a sitting fee and get all your pics on a disc with a copyright release and an album of a few they cropped! You don't get locked into certain poses or packages and you can get what you want. You can buy an extra disc and release. They also have a special that we are about to take part in where you get pics of your baby taken at 3,6,9, & 12 months. You pay for the sitting fee for 3 & 6 months and 9 & 12 are free! Woohoo! We have twins and they will count as one baby! yay! They also did our wedding and newborn photos and whole family (my parents, bros, and sisters, and neices and nephews!) and they did phenomenal! We are near Savannah, GA so if you're in that area I can send you their info, just like shutterbug said
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Picture People!!! I always have coupons!!!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009