If you have the moby wrap do you like it? Does the baby like it?

My son is about 7 wks and i want to get the moby wrap but want other people's opinions on it before i get it.

Love2beMom

Asked by Love2beMom at 11:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i loved mine! at first its a little tricky to get it on right, but after about the 3rd time you wear it you get it. its also great for breastfeeding!
    btw i have one, but am wanting to sell it to get a different one, im wanting to get a carrier for SO to use also but have to sell this one before hand.
    its the turquoise moby rap. which has UV protection, a very popular one. im wanting to sell it for 30$=shipping. it looks just like new, and was only worn about 10 times around the house. pm me if your interested in it!
    kelcee_eric_bry

Answer by kelcee_eric_bry at 11:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I like the Moby wrap. The only thing I do not like about it is that it takes time to put on. it is not like you can just "put it on" real quick, it is a "to do". I have to be in the mirror to make sure I am doing it right. My baby is 5 months and I have not been using it as much, lately.
    lynn63042

Answer by lynn63042 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have 2, but it does get pretty tedious wrapping not to mention hot in the summer days. I prefer my Baby K'tan, it's easier to put on.
    newbiemom12

Answer by newbiemom12 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• the wrap is great but it is a heavy fabric. I like the wrap'n wear much better. It is light weight and comes with a dvd showing step by step how to use it. Your baby will love it!
    aj_sahm

Answer by aj_sahm at 5:49 PM on Aug. 11, 2008