Does anyone know a good way to work from home?

I'm about to become a mom for the first time and I want desperately to stay home with my son. The problem is I'm a single mom and still need to bring home an income. I can and will hear any suggestions. Thanks!

jessflynn

Asked by jessflynn at 10:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm a child care provider. (just started). Check with the regulations in your city for childcare. For now, since I'm just starting I just care for one child (he is 2) fulltime.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• You could watch kids in your home.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• You can become a VA (virtual assistant) , medical transcriptionist or open up your own daycare from home!!!

Best of luck!!
    hiswifey812

Answer by hiswifey812 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• for a real JOB you could apply at chacha.com and if you do please use my referral email: s_shaw_07@hotmail.com it's all done online on your computer. you answer questions that people ask, such as who is the current vice president of the u.s.? you;d fidn the answer and send it to them.

or If you would like to start a business and run it like a JOB or just part time for now you could try Mary Kay. 50% comission on everything you sell, now aiting for a paycheck, easy to do work online or from your house, in your pajamas, you can also blend the work in to your normal day...we also get bonuses for signing people up and we get 4 % comission on our first 3 team memebers than it increases to 7% , than 11%...and you can earn the use of a car or take cash compensation instead....my director currently has a pink cadillac cts and she makes a 6 figure income for more info pm me please
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well if you are looking for a legit job then I list hundreds on my site. You should check it out. No scams, No articles, No sign ups, No cost... Good Luck and I wish you the best.

Work Home Career Kitpregnant belly

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 11:27 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• message me and i will share the company i use to make money.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Honestly I tried TONS of different home opportunities! You name it, I have probibly tried it! But I did find a great business that has worked for me. I have an awesome home business with a great income and I would love to tell you about it!
    We offer Daily Pay, 401K, AD&D insurance, unlimited training and support and so SO much more! If you feel you would be interested please take a few moments and listen to one of our overview calls at 616-712-1741. That call is recorded but will get you all the details. Then you can visit my site and request your interview or just get MORE information. My website is www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    I am here to answer all your questions, so don't be afraid to ask!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Hi, I have to little girls, so I had a hard time to find a work home job for me. What I did was joined the Passion Parties team , so I can spend all the time with my kids and still make a great proffitt, plus help another women to succeed professional and personal in life. I love what I do! My hubby take care of the girls when I go to have fun in my parties, what's take me 3hours. 2 to 3 times per week. But you can pay a baby sitter to take care of your baby just so you can do the party, and will be fine, because you will make 40% proffitt, also will have all the support from the team and the company.I just came back from Vegas ,where I was at the annual convention. So I am full of energy and great Ideas to help anyone who need a help hand to go Thur this hard crisis time. www.zenshotpassion.com I 'll be glad to help your own business, out spending one penny from your pocket! Zen Pyatt

Zenn

Answer by Zenn at 4:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2009