Im about 9 weeks pregnant. from before I found out I was pregnant till about 7 weeks my boobs were so tender and so heavy feeling it was almost unbearable. they've grown a whole cup size and now I feel almost no pain. theyre slightly tender when I touch them and still devolping bumps on the areola. Is this normal? Alot of my gf's said theyre breast were in unbearable pain the whole pregnancy.

mommamaniacc

Asked by mommamaniacc at 10:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everyone is different you cant go off what someone else says .
    mine hurt off and on and im 35 weeks and 6 days .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i never had any pain in mine, but i was large to begin with
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i had pain at the begining i am 9 weeks now and none now. i didn't have it with ds not that i remember. every pregnacy is different.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:08 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Mine were very tender in the beginning but have got a lot better. I have grown 2 cup sizes now, and I hear when your milk comes in thats at least another cup. I am just shy of 36 weeks now and the tenderness is coming back, but not as bad as at first, also if I lay and there is any pressure on them I leak colostrum. It should get better, in the beginning its hard because all the hormone changes happen really fast and your body does the best it can to adapt. You will adjust!
    MommySanford

Answer by MommySanford at 11:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Mine got big with my first two kids at about 5-6 weeks and with this pregnancy they didn't get big til about 3mths. Some days they feel really heavy and hurt a tiny bit but other days I don't notice and I'm almost 25weeks pregnant.
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 11:13 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• ya its normal
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:55 PM on Mar. 27, 2009