Bumped head

Ever since Natasha Richardson passed away from bumping her head and all the subsequent articles about how hard of a bump warrants a visit to the doctor, I am paranoid every time my 18 month old bumps his head, which is about a dozen times a day. Okay not every time, but the ones where he rolls off the couch or runs head first into things. Is anyone else feeling this...

ccdk207

Asked by ccdk207 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well you can easily fix him rolling off of things.... just dont leave him unattended. I put my son on the bed two different times while I warmed up his milk and I came back and he had rolled off the bed. So I learned the hard way cause Im sure if really hurt him. Just be careful as to where you lay him. You cant help if he runs into things, babys are very clumsy at this age. Of course if you can catch it in time then do so.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:04 AM on Mar. 27, 2009