• In the Spotlight:

What's the one word you can't handle hearing out of the mouth of a women?

Mine is pussy, oooh I even hate writing it.

MAMAMISTY33

Asked by MAMAMISTY33 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I despise the word cunt. I don't know why....it just makes me shudder.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I agree pinkclover. Hate that word!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I don't really care what other women say as long as they're not calling me a bitch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i'll have to think about this one. Most likely, I'm the woman saying something discusting & offending someone by accident....LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Definately the C word. I hate when men say it, and it's even worse when a woman says it. It's a horrible word.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 11:05 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• That's funny! I say pussy all the time, mostly because it makes my husband laugh. Like if I say something like "Wow, I didn't realize Tom Brady was such a pussy." I think he gets a kick out of the irony of a dainty little lady using vulgarity. I don't usually use it otherwise though.

I don't like the word "retarded." I shudder every time I here it. I hate when I am in a new group of people and I realize that the word is a regular part of their lexicon. I feel very out of place. I used to work for a non profit organization that advocated for the rights of disabled individuals and I have seen first hand the battle to remove that word from our Government departments (Such as the Department of Mental Retardation which in my state is now the Department of Developmental Services thanks in part to advocates from my organization).

Wow, that was long. Sorry...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sorry that above anon that said they hate the word "retarded" was me. I didn't mean to go anon!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• C**t
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I could care less what words a person is using as opposed to the context they use it in.

If I hear a woman say "sh!#" I think nothing of it. But when she refers to her child as a "little sh#! head," I have a problem with her tone.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 11:09 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• faggot................and tjhe "c" word referring to a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 urgggg cant even spell it..............
    nutymom06

Answer by nutymom06 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 27, 2009