Is your child a red head?

I just read that only 2% of the American population is red heads. I am not, but my dd is and I love it! Do you love that your child is a red head?

kboney29

Asked by kboney29 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not my children but SO is and he's as cute as a button! I love red haired folks.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• No but they have red tones to their hair that come out beautifully in the sunlight.
    My hubby has copper hair, thats the Irish in him coming out and its been passed on to the boys LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:06 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• YES!! I have a red headed little boy..he's adorable!! 

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:11 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am and so is my daughter. I had a woman tell me one time that for her to get my hair color, she resorted to Clairol!! Mine as well as my daughter are natural redheads. But along with that come a temper!! LOL Sometimes
    fiveohmom

Answer by fiveohmom at 11:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am a red head but my son is not thank god. Red hair runs in most of my side of the family and i was really scared my son would have red hair. Because my little brother has red hair and he is teased a lot. I know it sounds terrible to wish for that but I did. IF I had a girl it would be different because they are not teased as much. I think my little brother is the cutest thing though with his red hair and glasses. I had little mermaid hair when I was in the 1st grade. Long and very red.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Of course I love my red headed daughter! When people see us they always say she looks just like me, but she doesn't really. Her face looks JUST LIKE HER DADDY, except feminized, of course, but it's the red hair, they never look further than that! I used to hate my red hair, but I grew to love being a bit unique, and I love that she has red hair.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:12 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• No but my husband is :) He gets alot of second glances because he has that really bright flame orange color and frecklles head to toe.
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:20 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Nope but my youngest has reddish brown hair & its sooo cute!! he gets it from my grandma & every time she sees a picture of him she goes "is that red in his hair?!" hehe I think that makes her happy.
    mrslloyd

Answer by mrslloyd at 11:33 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• my daughter has some red hilights. I had red hair as a baby
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think he's the best lookin' man that ever walked by the way ;)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2009