4 Year Old Girl hates school

My little girl just turned 4 years old. She has been going to pre-school for 2 years now and hates everyday i have to send her. This year everyday she tells me she hates her friends and school but she does like her teacher. My husband called me today and said other parents are complaining that my little girl is being a bully. She every day tells me that her friends are mean to her and i tell her be nice if you are nice they will be nice back. Help what can i do to get her to change her attitude towards school and her friends. I am really getting concerned help!

Angela1436

Asked by Angela1436 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Maybe you should ask her why are her friends mean, maybe something bad happened to her and that's why she's acting out, It might not be her that's the bully.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009