How Do you add an HTML widget that is not offered on Cafemom?

I just want to add a FooPet to my profile page but can't get it to work. Is there a customizable widget that can be used for HTML codes? If so, which one? I want to add it to my page. Here is the code:

sammyjnrtwins06

Asked by sammyjnrtwins06 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If it's not offered by CM chances are... you can't add it. I'm especially guessing this since the code is not appearing now. But you can write to CM using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen and ask them if they'd considering making this available. They do have a pet widget though - it's under Games and called Cyber-Pet.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Thank you Bethe333, but this cyber pet is beyond the cyber-pet they have here. The dogs and cats look real, act real, and everything. I love it but would love to have it on CM so that I can browse here instead of having 3 windows open for the other site. KWIM? Thank you.
    sammyjnrtwins06

Answer by sammyjnrtwins06 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Hi sammyjnrtwins06,

For now, we are not allowing all types of widgets to be added to CafeMom. This way we can make sure that everything added to the site is secure, and will not cause any problems. If there are particular things from other sites that you like, let us know and we might be able to add them. You can reach us by using the "Contact Us" link, located at the bottom of each CafeMom page.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2009