• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone heard of or tried Google Money System?

I keep seeing ads about it and I think there's something wrong with it. I tend to be a skeptic when it comes to these things. I don't know why ads with Google's name would be floating around if it were false. It destroys the brand name if it weren't true.

curlykit

Asked by curlykit at 11:19 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know. I thought the same thing. I'm too scared to try it. What exactly is it?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:28 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes, DON'T DO IT! First the system is out dated. Second, you must be really really good with key words. I'm a web programmer and I'm not that good. Third, if you really really want to know how it works and how to do it, I'll teach you! I'll teach you and anyone else for FREE how to do it, because it's NOT worth it and you'll see that once I explain it all. There's not enough room here to explain, but I'll say this, if you want to make money online purchase this book: Blogger Pro. It's how to make a legitimate blog online and keep people coming back time after time. I'll even help you! You and anyone else, but PLEASE don't purchase that program I will give you all the info for free.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I looked this up online and it is a scam, nothing to do with google. if it was real, google would link to it on their page.

gogle runs google adsense, which is an entirely different program. https://www.google.com/adsense

sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 8:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009