Can someone make a siggy for me? I'm coming up to my 2 yr anniversary of being a breast cancer survivor and would like something that states that I'm a survivor.

teddybears42603

Asked by teddybears42603 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Health

• There are a few siggy groups on here that you could join.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 11:23 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am a b/c survivor as of Nov 24 2009! (still battling the esophageal and stomach cancer with oral chemo but no more b/c!!!) there is a great group for survivors and another for the breast cancer 3 day.. those ladies can probably help out too! So happy for you!!!!!!!

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 11:48 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would like to say that I am happy for you that you are a breast cancer survivor and congratulations. I have just been diagnosed with cervical cancer and I am really needing to hear survival stories right about now.
    huffmanall4

Answer by huffmanall4 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009