just for fun -- how much longer do you think you have

im feeling intense pressure and cramps cant even pee with out crying out because of the pressure , my husband and i and our dr and nurses do not think we will make it to easter lol
i say i have at least a week or so left . what about you ?
im 36 weeks tomorrow

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Alright,Mrs.Owen.....I say you'll have this baby Sunday around 10:30ish in the morning.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 4:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Can I say too long? My docs say I'm 36 weeks but I say I'm 38 but I'd like to say I'm DONE lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:37 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol i wish i could say im done .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think mine will come tomorrow. My whole family is pissed because with my first 2 when I said they were coming on this day I was right. For thw last month or 2 I've been saying the 28th we'll if my boy gives me a flaw in indication.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i will be 33 weeks tomorrow i think i have about 5 or 6 weeks too go hope she comes early so i am not alone
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:52 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I was always around 39 wks- Braxton Hicks contractions; My daughter- in- law had hers March 15, 09 after 11 days of labor.The baby is pressing, she's coming soon. Good luck, sweetie. Just rest and try not to eat to much so as not to pressure your stomach. Shall we give you a contest to see who's right on the due date?
    catchesthewind

Answer by catchesthewind at 12:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol that would be awesome . i know with my first i didnt guess the day but i predicted the first snow of the winter lol . i said it would the day he was born and behold lol dec 11th about 7 am it started snowing for the first time the winter and he was born at 5:51 am dec 11th lol i really hope she comes soon i want to pee with out wanting to cry lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• hot-mama86 i have been saying im going to have my 2nd son 2marrow to...idk y i just really think he is coming im 36 weeks and the ultrasound i got yesterday showed that my son is 5lbs 15 oz which is good my first was only 5lbs and 1 oz and i had him 3 weeks early...but my fluid is getting to low and if i dont have him tomarrow then monday my doctor may start me or put me on an iv to get my fluid up
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• well i had a false alarm the other day. real contractions, 5 minutes apart for an hour and then 3 minutes apart for thirty minutes....then, it got further apart and less intense. doc says they were NOT braxton hicks...my body was going into labor but then stopped, thank GOD. I'm only in my 30th week! I am hoping to go into labor when I'm 37 or 38 weeks pregnant!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol awesome !!! i hope your right :~)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009