ideas for a vegetarian dinner

I have friends over for dinner y my friend is dating this guy who is a vegetarian, any suggestions for the menu?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Rice and Beans with veggies. As for how to make it, I have no idea! I ask Jeeves everything (www.aj.com) about cooking. I love brown rice too because it is so healthy for you and tastes good! Or, sometimes I do brown rice and stir fry veggies. There are bags of frozen veggies in the freezer section at the store that are perfect for this. Good luck!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• allrecipes.com has a whole selection of veggie meals. My daughter is vegetarian and I get ideas there.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Brown Rice is a good thing to have. You could always make a Stir fry! ( no meat)
    Anonymous

• BIG SALAD!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Eggplant parmesan, some side pasta, a salad, some bread. :)

If he's vegan it's harder.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 7:06 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If they eat cheese, stuffed shells with a nice salad and bread are a great choice. You can prepare the stuffed shells ahead of time and only have to pop them in the even when the guests are at your house. I like to add spinach to ours.
    Anonymous