Has anyone tried the belly bandit after they delivered? If so did you see results, and what are your opinions on it, and which one did you use ( original, couture, or bamboo) ?

If you dont know about the belly bandit, but have another binder/compressor that you used after delivery, let me know

shorti3287

Asked by shorti3287 at 11:49 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i think i need one :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:57 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• They used a medical supply compression binder on me in the hospital b/c of complications and it cut down on the swelling some but it was really uncomfortable.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 11:59 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I Tried the belly bandit, it might have worked better if I ordered the correct size. I had such bad water /fluid retention that when I deflated the bandit was too big. It was great support and helped my confidence while it fit though.
    neilly336

Answer by neilly336 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009