Update from "Labor again" lastnight

So, no baby yet...i dialated pretty much another CM so im 3cm and i was in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much pain and they said i have to deal with it for hours...and with everything i felt...i dialated JUST 1 cm...

im in a very cranky mood now...and i called my bf a "Little Bitch" because he likes to run off and tell his mommy that im being a bitch towards him..ITS HORMONES!!
and he was like "your not in labor so u shouldnt be a bitch"

haha i almost strangled him..
but thats my update

oh and ive decided "I DO NOT WANT TO TRY AND GET LABOR GOING AGAIN..WAYY TOOO EFFING PAINFUL!!"

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 11:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im sorry honey . i hope your baby comes soon , and if people think you cant be a B if your not in labor lol have them come meet me lol . i have been nuts this pregnancy .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I would just forgo vaginal exams, let your body do it's things. VE's can be discouraging, and uncomfortable, and make your labor stall. It wont tell you anything useful, not yet anyways.

Try and relax and not even think about it! Take a warm bath to ease the pain, drink a sip or two of wine if you are ok with that (it helps relax muscles), and just rest. Things are moving along! And ignore your boyfriend.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• im going through the same stuff and i never did with my first...i just want it to be over but i also want the baby to be ready...they seen how big my baby was yesterday and he is 5lbs and 15 oz which is 14 oz bigger then my first and my first was 3 weeks early but im lossing fluid so monday my doc might start me it depends on if iv lost more or not
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 12:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol...my hubby is the same way..he got all butt hurt when i was in labor the 2nd time in Extreme pain and i told him, "Do not Fucking come near me till i get this epidural in me!!" and he Actually got pissed and walked away for a bit. i think they need to have a daddy's preparation class..and in that class, it'll teach them that the devil IS going to come out in us and they need to not take a word we say seriously.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• btw..how many weeks are you?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009